Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Bajaj Tristar Brochure





I've been surprised how hard it is to find a manual or information on the Bajaj three wheeler I bought awhile back. Even finding pictures online has proven difficult. I was corresponding with a person in India about parts recently and he told me he had never seen the version of the Bajaj I have in India and that it must have been made specifically for the export market. I did recently find this brochure from Bajaj America. Even though it's only a sales brochure it did provide me with some basic information about my Bajaj. For one, I didn't know it was called a Tristar. The brochure also list the specifications for the various models that were offered, so I was able to figure out which model I had and the specifications for my model. 

No comments:

Post a Comment