Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Few Photos Taken In Japan




I was recently in Japan and was happy to see this 1989 Nissan Pao sitting in someone's driveway. The Nissan Pao is one of my favorite retro-style vehicles. My other favorite retro-style vehicle is the Nissan Figaro also produced in 1989. There was a Figaro in front of my hotel but unfortunately I couldn't really get any pictures of it because of traffic and the crowds of people.


A Citroen 2CV navigating Tokyo traffic.


On the way to my favorite store Muji, I spotted this food vendors Subaru Sambar Combi Van masquerading as a VW.


I was doing a little architectural tourism checking out the Prada Aoyama Tokyo store designed by Herzog & de Meuron when this small one seat micro came cruising by. Amazingly there was just enough gap in the traffic to snap this shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment